§ 1 Scope, customer information
The following terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between Webplus24 GmbH and the consumers and entrepreneurs who buy goods in our shop. Conflicting or deviating from our terms and conditions will not be accepted by us. The contract language is German.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet are non-binding invitation for you to buy goods.
(2) After entering your information and clicking the order button, you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract from. You can also make phone or by fax a binding order. The taking place immediately by e-mail or fax confirmation of receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of the offer to buy nor
(3) We are entitled to accept your offer within 1 business day by sending an order confirmation via e-mail. After expiry of the period referred to in clause 1 your offer is rejected, ie you are no longer bound to your offer. In a telephone order the purchase contract is concluded when we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, then you are no longer bound by it.
§ 3 customer information storage of your order data
Your order with details of the contract (eg, type of product, price, etc.) is stored by us. We will send to you the terms and conditions, but you can call even after the contract at any time through our website's terms and conditions. As a registered customer you can access your past orders on the customer login area (My Account).
§ 4 Customer information: Correction Notice
You can correct your input before submitting the order at any time using the delete key. We will inform you on the way through the process of further corrections. The ordering process you can stop completely at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Return costs in the event of cancellation
They have in the case of the revocation to bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods ordered corresponds and if the price returned the case of an amount of 40, - does not exceed EUR or if you are still at a higher price at the time of withdrawal have not paid the consideration or a contractually agreed part payment. You also need to bear only the costs of the return shipment. Additional costs arising from a change in our business office or by our desired use of expensive services such as transport, are at our expense.
§ 6 Payment
Payment for the goods ordered are paid in advance by bank transfer, paypal, credit card.
§ 7 Retention of title, set-off, retention
(1) For consumers, we reserve title to the goods until full payment of the invoice amount before. Are you a business in the course of your trade or profession, a legal entity under public law or public law special fund, we reserve title to the goods until all outstanding claims from the business relationship with the purchaser. The appropriate security rights are transferable.
(2) A right of set off is available only if your counterclaims have been legally established or undisputed or recognized by us. You also have a right of retention if and only if your claim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(3) If the customer is towards us with any payment obligations in arrears, all existing debts become due immediately.
§ 8 Youth Protection
The offer and sale of tobacco and alcohol goods over the Internet is permitted without age verification systems. You will be prompted on the order of tobacco and alcohol products, to confirm your majority. Please note that you can get here liable for damages for false declarations.
§ 9 Warranty
The warranty is based on the statutory provisions.