Right of Withdrawal
(Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed predominantly to either his commercial or self-employed occupation.)
You have the right to revoke this contract within one month without stating reasons.
The revocation period is one month from the day,
- on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, have or have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and are delivered in a uniform manner;
- on which you or a third party you designate which is not the carrier, have or have had the last product, provided that you have ordered several goods under a single order and are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party you designate which is not the carrier, have or have had the last part or the last piece, provided that you have ordered a product which is delivered in several parts or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of revocation you must inform us (Webplus24 GmbH, Berliner Damm 205, 15831 Mahlow, telephone number: +49337920939150, fax number: +49337920939200, E-Mail address: email@example.com) mail, facsimile or e-mail sent by mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not required.
In order to keep the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will pay you all the payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us ) within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged for these repayment fees.
We may refuse repayment until we have returned the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the end of the period of 14 days.
They bear the immediate cost of returning the goods.
They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss of value is attributable to the handling of the goods which is not necessary to check the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion and extinction grounds
The right of revocation does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture is subject to an individual selection or destination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- to deliver goods which are likely to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the contract but which may be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations on the market to which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for the return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- the supply of goods which, by reason of their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods;
- to deliver sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package when the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it.)
- To Webplus24 GmbH, Berlin Damm 205, 15831 Mahlow, fax number: +49337920939200, E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
- Appointed on (*) / received on (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.